10.03.19 COURSEWORK DUE IN TOMORROW eeeeKK

Hello!
Long time, no see I guess. I'm gonna make this one short for reasons hopefully pretty obvious. I have to hand in my History Coursework tomorrow and high-key stressing about that, because not only do I have to finish writing that, I have to continue revising. Which was momentarily stopped due to thinking about coursework ugh...
I really want to do well in this because I got an offer from Warwick last week, meaning that  I have to do INSANELY well to be able to go there! I believe I can do it but It will take a lot of hard work along the way! The first step being to do as well in this coursework as I can... wish me luck!

Anyway, I'll talk to you again another day when I feel less time-pressured and actually keep this blog updated with my progress!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOCK OUT THE HATERS? OR MAYBE DON'T